The International Presence of Auburn University in the 21st Century
Auburn University is not confined to the city limits of Auburn, Alabama, the state lines of Alabama, or even the borders of America. Auburn's presence spreads far and wide through alumni and faculty who have gone abroad to make the world a better place. The Auburn Alumni Association wants to stay connected to our alumni, no matter where they are. Whether through organized groups or just the presence of AU in countries near and far, we want our alumni to know they are still a special part of the Auburn Family. Check out the many places the Tigers roar and the Eagles soar!
Contact us if you have events, programs, projects, people, or any other ways Auburn is visible worldwide. We want to share what our alumni are doing around the globe... and beyond.
Educators from Auburn visit with counterparts from Ewha Kindergarten and Ewha Womans University.
Life Member, Paul Kardous '05, is connecting Auburn Alumni in Europe. Check out his new blog, AuburnTigerEurope.com, for news and game watching parties.
- Auburn University Office of International Programs
- The Sol of Auburn - Auburn University's Solar Car Team
- Ongoing ties to China - Northwest A & F University
- Auburn University's South Africa Initiative
- Product Containing Auburn University Technology Approved for Use in the U.S.
- Water Supply for marine shrimp farms in Taiwan
Professor invited to give workshop in Singapore
Elizabeth Brestan-Knight, a College of Liberal Arts Engaged Scholar in the psychology department, has been invited by the Ministry of Health in Singapore to give a 40-hour workshop from Aug. 4 to Aug. 12. Brestan-Knight and doctoral graduate student, Carisa Wilise, will provide Parent-Child Interaction Therapy training to 8 therapists at the KK Women's and Children's Hospital. Brestan-Knight and her team of graduate students will also provide the trainees with a web-based conference and remote supervision for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Auburn Professor presents seminar on experiences in Haitian earthquake
- Dr. Hanqin Tian, Alumni Professor of Ecology at Auburn University
- Auburn Grad, Wei-Shinn Ku, PC Co-Chair for Privacy-Aware Location Based Mobile Services (PALMS)
- Andrew Freear, from Yorkshire, England, is Associate Professor at Auburn University Rural Studio.
Auburn Studies Abroad